Click here to view or download the Facility Rental Agreement form.
If you have any questions or want to make reservations, Please contact Dixal Patel at 610-291-7493 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You applicant agrees to forfeit the entire deposit if you fail to vacate the premises after 3:01pm (if rental for the morning) or after 11:01pm (If renting for the evening) and or fail to clean the kitchen or the hall.
2. Please read the rules and regulations on the rental hall agreement and make sure you and your guests comply. You can access the rules from the website: Facility rental rules.
3. Please do not have any of your private function upstairs in the Temple Hall. The temple hall is not for private parties. Also, do not serve any Prasad or food in the upstairs temple area.
4. Left over food or Prasad is not to be left in the kitchen refrigerator. Please either take it home or discard it. This applies to any food even if you have not used it at all or how fresh it is, etc.
5. There is a janitorial closet in back of the downstairs lobby. You can use the brooms and mops to clean-up after your event.
6. Please remember to bring all consumable items for your events such as trash bags, paper products, etc. All the products in the kitchen area belong to the temple and are not included in your rental fee.
7. After you have finished cleaning, please take the trash to the trash dumpster and put the trash inside the dumpster. The trash people will not take it if you leave it outside the dumpster.
8. Please manage the kids so they do not run around on the stage or upstairs in the temple hall.
9. Please fold all the tables and put them in one corner of the hall. Fold all the folding chairs and put them on the chair rack (4 chairs per two hooks). The pink and blue chairs should be stacked 3-4 high and put in one corner.